Mitchell Acoustic Dance Floor
Practice in comfort
Perform in Style
- The Mitchell Dance Platform is a portable sprung floor with a natural bounce.
- The sprung floor gives the dancers more comfort and protection while dancing.
- This has been proven to help reduce injuries and prolong dancers careers significantly.
- The platform has great acoustics and gives dancers and teachers an unrivalled sound while practising steps or teaching classes
- Hear you clicks clearly and cleanly, helping you to improve you steps.
- Practice in your bedroom, garage or outdoors on nice days without damaging your parents floor or risking injury.
- Perfect for when you want to drill do on specific steps outside of class
- If you want to practice your steps like a pro.
- If you have an important recital or the World championship and you do not want to risk dancing on a solid unyielding floor with no natural bounce.
- If you have a major competition coming up and need to drill down on specific steps outside of class.
- If you have a performance at a venue where you worry the dance surface will not be adequate.
- If you are dancing in your local school or community and you want to be confident that you will heard clearly and audibly.
- If you want to busk or provide street entertainment in your town or city during festivals, like St Patrick’s Day or the Fleadh Cheoil.
- If you want to record high quality videos with your friends, demonstrating the new steps you have learnt and share them on your social media pages.
- You can be confident that the audience will hear your steps and appreciate your art.
- If you are teaching a group and you want to make sure the students can hear your steps clearly and concisely.
- If you are in college or University and have no where to Practice.
- If you are not allowed practice at home because you will damage the floor.
- If you are recording steps for an album or backing tracking.